A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device. Once you agree, your browser adds that text in a small file.
- Tracking technology which is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating systems
- Tracking the number of visitors to the site and understanding how visitors use the site.
- The pages viewed, the clicks made on the site and the total duration of navigation on the site
- To analyse where people are visiting our site from
- The name of the website visited prior to the site
- Whether you are visiting the site for the first time or not
REASON FOR COLLECTING THE INFORMATION
- Provide important features and functionality on our website
- Make our website easier to use and monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not
- Personalize your visit by customizing web pages for your use and remembering your preferences when you return to our site
- Enable functions that help you use our website and features to their full potential
- Improve the quality of our service, making it more effective
- Enhance security and help prevent fraud
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You may choose to deactivate cookies and you may continue to use certain parts of our site. Your experience of our website may be adversely affected as some useful features may not work anymore and you may not receive information which is relevant to your personal interests.
You may disable or delete such cookies through your internet browser. Your browser settings include options to inform you when cookies are placed on your computer, to only allow cookies on an individual basis, to accept cookies in particular cases or generally reject cookies and to turn off automatic cookie deletion when you close your browser.
CHANGES TO THE COOKIES NOTICE